Friday, April 17, 2009

Adobe InDesign Project

A few weeks ago, we were assigned a project in my Adobe CS3 class. The project is to design an entire CD, including an 8-page booklet, featuring a real band, a fake band, your own band, etc. I chose to merge the two and make a mixtape of sorts, and I ended up getting a fairly solid concept on paper. Here are my sketches, to be colored in Photoshop:



Booklet: front


Booklet: back
Page 2 (the lyrics will be in the center of the page, and a different type -face will be used for the words on the bottom)
Page 3 (lyrics will be added)
Page 4
Page 5

Page 6

Back of the CD case.

The playlist for the album will be as follows:

1. Torches Together! (Prologue) -- mewithoutYou
2. Wolf am I! (and Shadow) -- mewithoutYou
3. The Death (A) -- Showbread
4. The Sky (Alpha) -- Showbread
5. Matthias Replaces Judas -- Showbread
6. every thought a Thought of You -- mewithoutYou

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about it! I'll make another update on the project after it's finished, which will be sometime before its due date on Thursday, Apr. 23rd. Hope you guys like it, and feel free to give suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment