Monday, April 13, 2009

An Intro Would Be Appropriate!

So! Congratulations. You have stumbled upon my blog! Or what will be my blog someday, once I can get the time to really customize it! You're probably wondering who on earth I am and why you would possibly want to read this! Well, I'm Corrie. I'm a Christian, a college student, and an illustration major. Clearly, my interests include many things within the visual arts, but outside of that, I enjoy a wide variety of wonderful music (though my favorites generally hover somewhere within the sphere of indie and rock), books, apologetics, movies, anime, and lots of other vague pastimes! I mainly plan to use this blog to talk about/show my artwork, ideas I have for my artwork, projects I'm working on (or procrastinating from) for school, inspiration I get from music or my faith (often a combination of the two, the reader will find!), et cetera and so forth. On an off day, I might use it to talk about any one of the aforementioned interests, especially if I'm struck by one of them in such a way that I might want to do some sort of illustration-y artsy project with them.

So yes! My blog. I hope you enjoy reading it!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent, excellent, my good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is it that you just created this thing and have four followers, and i've had mine for months and technically only have one? gah i hate you XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corrie, I wanted to know how can I contact you? I have a thing to discuss with you. -Umair

    ReplyDelete