Thursday, April 23, 2009

mewithoutNoBread: A Mixtape

So it's finally done! My CD/InDesign project for my computer imaging class was due today, and it turned out pretty well, I think! Here are the results (also, clicking the link below each for the larger image is highly recommended! The lyrics to the songs are pretty important to the concept):

Front and back cover spread:
Spread 1:
Spread 2:
Spread 3:
Back:

Unfortunately, though I have the booklet printed, I'll have to re-print it before spec review next fall; for whatever reason, my PDFs printed out too small for the CD case! I'll end up re-printing this summer at The UPS Store or Kinko's, and hopefully I'll be able to use a nicer paper that I won't have to glue together to create a booklet. Also, I'm not sure why the front/back cover spread and spread 3 are so dusty-looking. Just imagine that those two look more saturated for now!

Anyways, let me know what you guys think! Questions, comments, and constructive crit are all welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment